There are four venues where Home Educators Days are offered: Fraserburg, George, Robertson and Cape Town.
Compulsory Home Educators Days are scheduled for the second, third and fourth quarters. These days are normally held from 09h00-13h00 at the homes of home educators in four regions namely, Fraserburg, George, Robertson and Cape Town. All home educators in the surrounding areas then travel to these venues and are welcome to bring their children with them for social interaction with other home schooled students.
There is no Home Educators Day in the first quarter, as an Annual two day compulsory Educators Convention is held by the curriculum provider (AEE).
Home Educators Days serve as fellowship days with other home schools in the area where some of the following needs may be addressed if necessary:
* Questions and challenges that individual home schools might want to discuss with other home schooling parents.
* Training that may be necessary.
* Relevant updates from the WCHEA, the Curriculum Provider/s, W.C.E.D., etc. will be given.
* Workshops re assessments, Student Conventions, Graduations, Academic Projections, Motivational Topics.
* Brain Storming sessions to solve certain challenges.